Don’t forget to read the small prints, we promise it is not that boring!
Welcome to www.partyexpresslondon.co.uk. The Website is owned and operated by Party Express London Limited.
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which we sell any of the Products (“Products”) listed on our website (“our site”) www.partyexpresslondon.co.uk. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Products from our site. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future references.
“You” means the user of the Site, “we”, “us” and “our” means Party Express London Limited and all of its associated and subsidiary companies, “Site” means the site on the World Wide Web located at www.Partyexpresslondon.co.uk, and “Content” means the information and other material available on the Site.
- Information About Us:
We operate the website www.partyexpresslondon.co.uk. We are Party Express London Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 09062156. To contact us, please see our Contact Us page.
While we do accept orders from addresses outside the UK we are only prepared to accept such orders on the basis that you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions and you are bound exclusively by the courts of England and Wales.
- Your Status:
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and you are at least 18 years old.
- Our Products:
- The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
- All Products shown on our site are subject to availability. We will inform you by email as soon as possible if the Product(s) you have ordered is not available and we will not process your order if that is the case.
- Your use of our Products is entirely your responsibility and any movement of the Products after we have delivered them is entirely your responsibility. Likewise, the disposal of the Products after your use of them is entirely your responsibility. We can accept no liability in any such regard.
- Safe Use Of Helium Balloons:
- While helium balloon gas is non-flammable and non-toxic, inhaling helium can result in serious injury or death, since helium displaces oxygen needed for normal breathing. Never allow yourself or anyone else to inhale helium gas from any of our Products.
- Balloons can also be dangerous, particularly for young children. It is your responsibility to take appropriate safety measures for the placing use and disposal of all our products as we accept no liability on any such regard after delivery.
- When ordering the Products for use outside, consideration should be given to the effect adverse weather conditions can have on the Products. We advise that you consider, and have available, an alternative plan in the event of poor weather conditions and we are not responsible if, after delivery of the Products, adverse weather affects the Products.
- How the contract is formed between you and us:
- After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail. The contract between us (“Contract”) will only be formed when we send you the Order Confirmation.
- Our online order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each stage of the order process.
- If you place an order by email or by telephone, we will send you an email containing a quote for the Products (the “Quote”). Once the Quote is agreed between us, it will be converted into an invoice (the “Invoice”) and an email will be sent to you attaching the invoice (the “Order Confirmation”) The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Order Confirmation.
- If we are unable to supply you with a Product, for example because that Product is not in stock or no longer available or because of an error in the price on our site, we will inform you of this by email or phone call and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Products, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible.
- Rights granted/Rights Reserved:
- The Content is for your personal use only and you may download the Content onto only one computer hard drive. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, commercially exploit or create derivative works from the Content.
- We may revise these Terms from time to time and the revised terms will be available on our site or will be otherwise made available to you. Every time you order Products from us, the Terms in force at that time will apply to the Contract between you and us.
- Cancelation of orders:
- Cancel an order; or reduce the size of an order, as a result of which the price of your order is reduced. If you wish to cancel your order, you must give us written notice 24 hours before your order is due for delivery in order to receive your full refund. If you had placed an order for a job that requires us to purchase specific balloons which is not something we carry normally you would be charged for the item(s) and you may lose your deposit as we have had booked you that specific time.
- If you wish to reduce the size of an event, you must give us written notice, specifying the details of the desired reduction. If such reduction results in a change of more than 40% of the order price, we reserve the right to cancel the contract by giving you written notice.
- If you wish to postpone your order, you must give us written notice, specifying the details of the desired future delivery date. If a revised delivery date is not agreed, we reserve the right to cancel the order by giving you written notice
- Events outside of our control:
- An “Event Outside Our Control” means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you.
- Price changes:
The price of the Products shall be the price quoted on the Site. Party Express London Ltd. reserves the right to change the price of any goods if an error has been made. You must provide payment details on the date that we accept your order.
Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Visa-Delta and Solo and By Paypal. All purchases are processed off-line. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
Because you have cancelled the Contract between us given enough notice prior to your delivery, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation.
- Written Communication:
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- Transfer of rights and obligations:
We may transfer our rights and obligations under a Contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms. We will always notify you in writing or by posting on this webpage if this happens. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
- Law and jurisdiction:
Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such Contracts or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.